“Instilling values, Inspiring life-long leaders.”
Our vision at John A. Crookshank Elementary is to showcase every student as an independent thinker, high achiever, and confident leader.
School Improvement Goals
This year at Crookshank we have four major areas that we would like to focus on as a school!
1. Reading : All students will meet or exceed grade level benchmarks as measured by STAR / Early Literacy for each quarter.
2. Math: All Students meet or exceed grade level benchmarks.
3. Leadership: All students, classrooms and Parents will exhibit leadership through quarterly (5) data tracking, Success Meetings and community projects.
4. Parent Involvement: All parents/ guardians / teachers will enroll in PTA by October 24th All parents will attend their child’s quarterly data chat. All parents will not earn more than 2 unexcused TD per quarter All parents will not earn more than 2 unexcused absences per quarter.
School Access Form
In a continuing effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff we ask that you complete a School Access Form if you plan to enter a facility in the St. Johns County School District. This includes if you would like to participate in activities such as birthday parties for your child in their classroom, eating lunch with your child in the cafeteria, field trips, book fairs, field days, as well as readers, tutors, mentors, etc.
CHARACTER COUNTS AT CROOKSHANK!!
The month of May is Citizenship: Do your share to make your school and community better • Cooperate • Get involved in community affairs • Stay informed; vote • Be a good neighbor • Obey laws and rules • Respect authority • Protect the environment..
Summer Reading Olympics
Parents, check out how your students can read over the summer and earn cool prizes when they return to school!
Summer Reading Olympics
Summer Reading List 2017
Prek-2 and 3-5 Reading Logs
NEW TO CROOKSHANK? CLICK FOR YOUR REGISTRATION PACKET
Kindergarten Registration is now officially open for the 2017-2018 school year to ALL families living in the Crookshank area. If you are a parent or guardian of a child who will be entering school in the fall, please bring the following documents for registration purposes:
1. Child’s Official Birth Certificate
2. Social Security Card
3. Complete immunizations/ Shot Records
4. Current Physical
5. Three Proofs of residence
For more information please contact Lisa Cogar at (904) 547-7846
Full-Day Tuition Free Pre-K Program